Expert Briefings and Webinars
With Expert Briefings and Expert Webinars, AmCham Germany offers its members an exclusive and individual service: Events are jointly conceptualized, organized, implemented and evaluated.
Expert events normally focus on a particular economic or finance topic with relevance for the transatlantic business community. The event format is primarily defined and shaped by the member company. AmCham Germany offers the hosting company a platform to position its representatives as experts on a relevant topic, thereby highlighting the company’s expertise in a particular business field.
Events can be organized throughout Germany, either directly on the premises of the hosting company, at an external location such as a hotel or special event venue, or virtually. Hybrid solutions are possible as well. Expert Briefings and Webinars are usually held in English, alternatively in German. Typically, the content-driven part is followed by an opportunity to network.
Click here for an overview of upcoming events, including Expert Briefings.
To discuss this exclusive member opportunity and to get an overview of the fees associated with the organization of Expert Briefings/ Webinars and the services mentioned above, please contact AmCham Germany’s Membership Engagement and Events team.
More Information on the Services offered by AmCham Germany
Reach Target Groups with AmCham Germany as your Partner
- Our Expert Briefings and Expert Webinars offer your company an exclusive platform tailored to the needs of your organization. You will be given the opportunity to present your expertise on a topic to a selected audience, thereby positioning your company as an expert within our transatlantic network. Take full advantage of your AmCham Germany membership and reach attractive target groups with your Expert Briefing / Webinar.
Our Services: Tailor-made Solutions for your Company
- Advice on topic selection, timing of the event, and speaker acquisition
- Design of an invitation and promotion of the event to a customizable AmCham Germany distribution list
- Optional: Management of registrations (additional costs apply)
- Optional: Scouting of facilities, organization of tech equipment and catering (additional costs apply)
- Promotion of the event in the AmCham Germany online event calendar
- Promotion of the event on social media and on AmCham Germany website
- Publication of an event report on AmCham Germany homepage and on social media channels after the event
- Individual support by a professional event manager at AmCham Germany
You decide, which of the above tasks you would like to outsource to AmCham Germany.